7-Select Big Bite Hot Dog Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips looked really nice, as they were cut thick, had medium-width ripples with some skin around the edges, and were sprinkled with just a bit of mostly-orange seasoning.
The chips were crisp, crunchy and loaded with a good helping of flavor, kind of like a hot dog with various typical hot dog condiments. The taste wasn't as intense as the excellent Shearer's hot dog chips, but these were quite good as well.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really smells like a grilled hot dog with mustard and maybe relish.
From the package: “Papas fritas sabor a hot dog” ... “Classic. Thick and crispy.” ... “What does it mean to be really, truly satisfied? It means discovering the highest quality chips, made by the best chip makers, at the best possible value. It also has something to do with love, work and other stuff, but most we're just concerned about chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road