7 Days Pizzeti Grana Padano & Tomato
Taste test: These snacks looked like bagel chips, with one side of each piece looking fairly toasty and having some lighter bumps that appeared to be cheese, and the other one lacking the toastiness and the cheese. There was just the lightest smattering of red seasoning on that light side. Many of the pieces were broken.
We crunched in to find a very nice crunch and a delicious taste, a great combination of cheese and tomato. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet tomato and cheese smell. Nice.
From the package: “With real cheese” ... “No flavor enhancers” ... “Do not microwave.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Epta America LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road