7 Days Pizzeti Grana Padano & Tomato
Taste test: These snacks looked like bagel chips, with one side of each piece looking fairly toasty and having some lighter bumps that appeared to be cheese, and the other one lacking the toastiness and the cheese. There was just the lightest smattering of red seasoning on that light side. Many of the pieces were broken.
We crunched in to find a very nice crunch and a delicious taste, a great combination of cheese and tomato. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet tomato and cheese smell. Nice.
From the package: “With real cheese” ... “No flavor enhancers” ... “Do not microwave.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Epta America LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road