7 Days Pizzeti Emmentaler, Tomato & Olive
Taste test: These snacks looked line thin slices of mini bagels, complete with the hole in the middle, with some cheese and other seasonings on one side of each piece. Many of the pieces appeared to be broken, with less than the full circle.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch, loud and fairly solid without being too hard, with a very tasty mix of cheese, tomato and seasonings. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, excellent fresh pizza sauce smell. Mmmmmm!
From the package: “Enjoy 7 Days a week!” ... “No flavor enhancers” ... “With real cheese” ... “Product of Bulgaria”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Epta America LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bulgaria (5 reviews)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road