Serious Food ... Silly Prices Original Kettle Potato Chips
Taste test: These unpretentiously named potato chips had wiggly shapes, with many folded-over chips, a range of colors from light yellow to golden yellow, lots of skin around the edges and many bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a nice crispy crunch, somewhat solid but also somewhat brittle, with tons of salty potato flavor. The potato taste was really nice, rich and fresh. Given that these were discovered as an unknown brand in a discount store, with a brand name that emphasized their price, we weren't expecting much, but even keeping price out the equation, they were top-notch potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, very rich potato smell. Just like Kettle Chips. Great!
From the package: “We start with premium potatoes then mix them with clean oils and natural spices. They are slow cooked in small kettles to deliver only the best tasting potato chips around! With zero cholesterol and zero trans fats, our all natural potato chips are the perfect addition to any hamburger or hot dog; or simply as a snack on their own!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Newflower Market, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road