Serious Food ... Sillly Prices Jalapeno Cheddar Kettle Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a bright yellow color, with wiggly shapes, bubbles embedded inside, some skin on the edges and many bits of green on the surfaces. Quite a few of the chips were on the large side, which was nice.
We crunched in to find an excellent texture, very crisp with a light crunch, but we were somewhat underwhelmed by the intensity of the flavor. They did taste good, with some jalapeno and some cheddar, and there was enough of those flavors to enhance the potato taste, but not enough to add a whole lot of spice. Good chips, but not as hot as we'd like from a jalapeno chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeno pepper smell. Not that hot or fresh, but unmistakably jalapeno.
From the package: “We start with premium potatoes then mix them with clean oils and natural spices. They are slow cooked in small kettles to deliver only the best tasting potato chips around! With zero cholesterol and zero trans fats, our all natural potato chips are the perfect addition to any hamburger or hot dog; or simply as a snack on their own!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Newflower Market, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road