Sensible Portions Veggie Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato-flower-based rippled crisps came in the usual veggie chips color trio of green, beige and sort of red.
The pieces were all nearly the same small size. The taste was about the same as other veggie chips. There seemed to be somewhat more variation of tastes among the three colors, as I noticed when I ate one of the red (tomato) ones that it didn't really taste very good, at least not as good as the others. Still, several tasters were big fans of these and were disappointed that the bag didn't contain more of them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual veggie chips smell. Nothing special.
From the package: “Each Garden Veggie Chips is made from real potatoes, tomatoes, and spinach so you can taste and enjoy all their natural flavor. These light and crunchy chips are also great for dipping into your favorite low-fat dip.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road