Sensible Portions Multi Grain Chips Tomato Basil
Taste test: These round, rice cake-style snacks had a strong sundried tomato type of flavor, with the level of seasoning varying vasty from one piece to the next, easily visible by the amount of the dark seasoning.
Most of our tasters liked these a lot, but there were a few who found that after eating several of the chips, there was an unpleasant aftertaste that just wouldn't go away, even after eating other snacks..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tomato smell, like sundried tomato.
From the package: “World Gourmet is proud to present Whole Grain Chips. The combination of whole grain corn, brown rice, and oats are popped and baked to prefection to produce our light and crunchy Whole Grain Crisps. The crisps are a great choice for a healthier snacking lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road