Sensible Portions Multi Grain Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: The smallish, round, rice cake-style snacks had a really nice taste to them, as it reminded me exactly of the taste of sweet corn on the cob with butter (but without any corn kernels to get caught in my teeth).
You would think that a "sea salt" variety would have a very mild flavor, but these were surprisingly loaded with that nice flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very buttery smell.
From the package: “World Gourmet is proud to present Whole Grain Chips. The combination of whole grain corn, brown rice, and oats are popped and baked to prefection to produce our light and crunchy Whole Grain Crisps. The crisps are a great choice for a healthier snacking lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road