Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Lightly Salted
Taste test: This bag contained square-profile, hollow fries, with the usual "veggie chips" color combination of pale yellow, pale green and pale red.
They were made from potato flour, with the veggie aspect being the flavoring mapped to those three colors. They had a good crispness and the usual taste for this sort of snack, pretty good, though there was hardly any difference in taste among the three colors. Despite the "lightly salted" label, there was plenty of salt to bring out the potato flavor, for sort of a Pringles-like taste. There was nothing here that hasn't been done before in terms of flavor, texture or shape, but it was a solid snack nonetheless.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical tricolor veggie chips smell.
From the package: “30% less fat than the leading potato chip”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road