Taste test: This 100-calorie snack pack contained a whole bunch of small, rice cake-like snacks, smaller than your typical snacks of this variety, as each was just slightly bigger than a quarter.
They were quite a bit thicker than a quarter and had uneven squiggles of white chocolate on them. The ingredients included wheat, corn and rice, so this was a multi-grain snack. I'm usually not a huge ran of rice cakes or the various soy chips that are sort of like rice cakes, but these were just excellent. The texture was quite good, with a good crispness and nice crunch, and the taste was equally good, with a nice mild cinnamon bun taste with a decent helping of white chocolate on most pieces. They were tasty and enjoyable to eat, so I kept going back to the large box that these came in for additional 100-calorie bags.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Great Tasting Chocolatey Drizzled Mini Crisps” ... “with white chocolatey drizzle”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road