Sensible Portions Multi Grain Chips Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: These round crisps looked like rice cakes, but the multigrain recipe actually included corn, oats and rice.
They tasted great, as the seasoning tasted like cinnamon sugar on heavily buttered cinnamon toast. There might have a been a slight amount of apple flavor as well, but it was hard to notice, as the great cinnamon sugar flavor was what really stood out. The crisps felt light and had a good crispness that complemented the flavor. Very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice apple and cinnamon smell, almost like cinnamon toast.
From the package: “World Gourmet is proud to present Whole Grain Chips. The combination of whole grain corn, brown rice, and oats are popped and baked to prefection to produce our loght and crunchy Whole Grain Crisps. The crisps are a great choice for a healthier snacking lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road