Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: Much like the cheddar flavor from Sensible Portions, these chips highly resembled Pringles in their packaging but were billed as "veggie chips" rather than potato crisps. This kind promised to include three green vegetables in addition to the sour cream and onion flavor — spinach, broccoli and peas. Those green veggies were apparently the source of the chips' light green color. In reality, potato was the dominant ingredient, so mostly this snack was indeed like Pringles, but with some element of those veggies in the crisp, plus the sour cream and onion seasoning on the surface.
I crunched in to find that the chips tasted quite good, with a nice sweet onion and sour cream flavor. I didn't particularly notice the non-onion veggies at first, but as the seasoning wore off, I got a nice hint of those other veggies, which was nice too. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet onion smell.
From the package: “the combination of garden grown potatoes, ripe vegetables, and the stackable shape makes these Garden Veggie Chips™ fun to eat! Now you can satisfy your snack cravings in a smart and wholesome way.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road