Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These Pringles-like chips had a dull, light green color but otherwise resembled your typical Pringles. They promised to include my favorite green vegetables (I say this with complete sarcasm) spinach, broccoli and peas, but really, they were primarily made from potato.
I crunched in to find a taste the was extremely Pringles-like, particularly on the first bite. It was all potato and salt to start with, so it really tasted just like the original flavor of Pringles. There was just the slightest hints of those feared veggies after that, and not in a bad way at all. So even if you have a thing against spinach, broccoli and/or peas, you might be able to enjoy these just fine.
This version was a contrast to the Cheddar Cheese flavor from Sensible Portions, which had some actual veggie taste (red/orange veggies in that case), but it was similar in its lack of tastable veggies to the Sour Cream & Onion flavor, which promised the same green veggies but even added the sour cream and onion seasoning to help cover them up.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild veggies smell. Good.
From the package: “Made with Potatoes, Spinach, Broccoli & Peas” ... “The combination of garden grown potatoes, ripe vegetables, and the stackable shape make these Garden Veggie Chips™ fun to eat! Now you can satisfy your snack cravings in a smart and wholesome way.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road