Sensations Black Pepper & Lime Flavour Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with bits of skin around the edges, and the surfaces were generally a medium yellow color, with lots of bits of black pepper scattered throughout.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, with a nice brittleness to it as well. The flavor was a surprise. Because I could smell lots of pepper but no lime, that's what I expected to taste, but really it was just the opposite — mostly lime and potato and not much black pepper at all. There was some black pepper in the aftertaste, certainly more than initially, but still just a hint of it. An excellent texture and nice mix of tastes!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong black pepper smell. Could not notice any lime.
From the package: “Extra crunchy kettle cooked” ... “Extra crunchy and exploding with gourmet flavour, these exceptional potato chips are made with tremendous care and patience. We start by hand-selecting our potatoes. They are sliced thickly for maximum crunch, then slow cooked in pure sunflower oil. Perfectly delicious.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road