Sensations Black Pepper & Lime Flavour Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with bits of skin around the edges, and the surfaces were generally a medium yellow color, with lots of bits of black pepper scattered throughout.
I crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, with a nice brittleness to it as well. The flavor was a surprise. Because I could smell lots of pepper but no lime, that's what I expected to taste, but really it was just the opposite — mostly lime and potato and not much black pepper at all. There was some black pepper in the aftertaste, certainly more than initially, but still just a hint of it. An excellent texture and nice mix of tastes!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong black pepper smell. Could not notice any lime.
From the package: “Extra crunchy kettle cooked” ... “Extra crunchy and exploding with gourmet flavour, these exceptional potato chips are made with tremendous care and patience. We start by hand-selecting our potatoes. They are sliced thickly for maximum crunch, then slow cooked in pure sunflower oil. Perfectly delicious.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road