Sensation Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Flavour Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color overall, with wiggly, kettle-cooked shapes, plus lots of seasoning (mostly very dark and very light in color) on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a solid crunch with decent crispness, and all that powder brought with it quite a bit of flavor. The chili peppers were balanced just a slightly bit by the sour cream seasoning, as the peppers were quite intense and flavorful. It wasn't just sweet chili — we could definitely taste some hot chili too. I tried dipping some of the chips into my own supplemental sour cream, and that made for an very nice combination. Very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some chili pepper smell, mildly hot.
From the package: “Extra crunchy and exploding with gourmet flavour, these exceptional potato chips are made with a tremendous care and patience. We start by hand-selecting our potatoes. They are sliced thickly for maximum crunch, then slow cooked in pure sunflower oil. Perfectly delicious.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in Montreal. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road