Senora Verde Salsa Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These triangular, yellowish orange tortilla chips had an uneven light coating of a much redder flavor powder.
As with the red powder, the level of salsa flavoring varied quite a bit from one chip to the next. The taste was pretty good. The ones with lots of the salsa flavoring had sort of a lime taste to them, and the other ones were more like the taste of standard Doritos. Our tasters liked these chips a lot, especially the heavily flavored ones.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, some very nice heat. Made by mouth water.
From the package: “Also great with Senora Verde® salsa & salsa con queso” ... “Serving Size 1 oz. (28g) about 11 chips Servings Per Container 12”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road