Seneca Crispy Cinnamon Apple Chips
Taste test: These are OK apple chips, with a little bit of cinnamon on them.
Some of them are kind of mushy, and others are somewhat crisper. Personally, I found the original varieties of Seneca apple chips, without the added flavoring, to be better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple pie.
From the package: “Have an Apple a Day, A Whole New Way!” ... “Our chips are caregfully sorted by may contain occasional fragments of seeds or stems.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Seneca Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Shawna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road