Seneca Crispy Caramel Apple Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips.
They have a good apple taste, and the added sugar makes them taste sort of like a caramel apple — without all the gooey stuff that makes eating a real caramel apple so messy..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like baked apples.
From the package: “Choice, orchard grown Washington state apples are carefully sliced and delicately crisped to give you a delicious, nutritious real fruit chip that is naturally sweet. Try them for breakfast with a cup of coffee ... at lunch with a salad or sandwich ... or after dinner as a light but satisfying dessert.” ... “Seneca apple chips contain 7g fat per serving. Reghular potato chips contain 10g fat per serving.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Seneca Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Other flavors available inclue Red Delicious, Cinnamon, Honey, Red Hot Cinnamon, Granny Smith and Golden Delicious.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road