Seneca Farms Yukon Gold Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a thick cut, with a yellow color highlighted by some golden orange to brown spots, with just a few bits of skin around the edges. Many of the chips were quite big.
I crunched in to find a much different taste and feel than your typical potato chips. The chicks were definitely thicker, but at the same time not as dense, as there was an airy feel. The taste was slightly sweet, with more of a fried vegetable type of flavor than your usual potato. Our tasters loved them and crunched on handful after handful.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet, sort of like raw potatoes.
From the package: “Yukon Gold potatoes are renowned for their golden color and rich buttery taste. Long favored by Europeans and South Americans, the golden potato offers a rich nuance that is a comfortable companion from casual BBQ's to the most elegant dining occasions. At Seneca, we believe in pure and natural ingredients, so we prepare out chips as simply as possible and season with only the merest suggestion of salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Seneca Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road