Savoursmiths Parmesan and Port Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally small and had a slightly pinkish hue on the dark yellow surfaces, with areas of skin on the edges and many bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a good potato taste with a nice slightly tangy cheese flavor, but not much in the way of parmesan. There wasn't much of a wine taste either, but we did notice a bit of it on the chips that had more of the pink color.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like parmesan.
From the package: “Luxurious hand cooked British snacks with style” ... “Some folks called Parmesan 'The king of cheese'. All we can say that this ballsy bracing of Parmesan & Port will give your taste buds some big, cheesy flavours to fathom”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road