Savoursmiths Parmesan and Port Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally small and had a slightly pinkish hue on the dark yellow surfaces, with areas of skin on the edges and many bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a good potato taste with a nice slightly tangy cheese flavor, but not much in the way of parmesan. There wasn't much of a wine taste either, but we did notice a bit of it on the chips that had more of the pink color.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like parmesan.
From the package: “Luxurious hand cooked British snacks with style” ... “Some folks called Parmesan 'The king of cheese'. All we can say that this ballsy bracing of Parmesan & Port will give your taste buds some big, cheesy flavours to fathom”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road