Saratoga Chips Sweet Potatoes
Taste test: These sweet potato chips came in generally small pieces, but there were some larger ones here and there, though most of the big ones were folded-over. Big or small, many of the pieces had wiggly or curled-up shapes. The shades of orange varied from chip to chip.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and very good crispness, with a fairly high level of sweet potato flavor. We've reviewed some sweet potato chips that were bigger, crunchier and a bit tastier, but no complaints here — these were very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet potato smell.
From the package: “Made with Mountain Pure Himalayan Salt” ... “Good Source of Fiber, Anti-Oxidants and Vitamins A & E” ... “Saratoga Chips sweet potatoes have a full serving of vegetables in every ounce.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Saratoga Specialties Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road