Saratoga Chips Sweet Potatoes
Taste test: These sweet potato chips came in generally small pieces, but there were some larger ones here and there, though most of the big ones were folded-over. Big or small, many of the pieces had wiggly or curled-up shapes. The shades of orange varied from chip to chip.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and very good crispness, with a fairly high level of sweet potato flavor. We've reviewed some sweet potato chips that were bigger, crunchier and a bit tastier, but no complaints here — these were very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet potato smell.
From the package: “Made with Mountain Pure Himalayan Salt” ... “Good Source of Fiber, Anti-Oxidants and Vitamins A & E” ... “Saratoga Chips sweet potatoes have a full serving of vegetables in every ounce.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Saratoga Specialties Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road