Saratoga Chips Rosemary Garlic
Taste test: These potato chips had somewhat wiggly shapes, with generally a light yellow color and some areas of browning, bubbles in some of the chips and light skin on areas of the edges. There was just a bit of dark seasoning.
We crunched in to find a nicely crisp, crunchy texture, with a light feel. There was good kick of flavor from the rosemary and garlic. Rosemary's fairly rare as a potato chip seasoning, so this taste was a bit unusual, but it was quite good, with the garlic playing second fiddle to the rosemary. Our snackers were big fans, as everyone who tried these had high praise for the flavor and the texture. Excellent!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of rosemary and some garlic. Nice.
From the package: “All New Look, Same Great Taste!” ... “America's First Kettle Chip”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Saratoga Specialties Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road