Saratoga Chips Honey BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of smallish bubbles embedded inside, with a nice light orange glow and some bits of dark seasoning on the surfaces. The edges seemed be generally skin-free.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and nice light crunch, and there was a very tasty sweet barbecue flavor. The BBQ taste wasn't hot at all, with no hot aftertaste either, but it was quite tasty and mixed well with the good potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a minor barbecue smell, slightly spicy.
From the package: “All New Look, Same Great Taste!” ... “America's First Kettle Chip"
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Saratoga Specialties Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road