Saratoga Chips Honey BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of smallish bubbles embedded inside, with a nice light orange glow and some bits of dark seasoning on the surfaces. The edges seemed be generally skin-free.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and nice light crunch, and there was a very tasty sweet barbecue flavor. The BBQ taste wasn't hot at all, with no hot aftertaste either, but it was quite tasty and mixed well with the good potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a minor barbecue smell, slightly spicy.
From the package: “All New Look, Same Great Taste!” ... “America's First Kettle Chip"
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Saratoga Specialties Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road