Saratoga Chips Dark Russets
Taste test: These potato chips had very random, wiggly shapes with generally a golden brown color toward the centers and a golden yellow color around the edges. There were many small bubbles embedded inside, plus some bits of skin that was darker than those brown areas. As with other Russet chips, it was a nice look.
We crunched in to find a very good crispness and fairly solid crunch, with tons and tons of great potato flavor. The feel was dry but maybe a bit less so than other Russet chips, and the flavor was just terrific. It seems you can hardly go wrong with Russet potato chips, and these were no exception. Delicious!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice. Wow, very rich potato smell. Great!
From the package: “Saratoga Chips use only Mountain Pure Himalayan Salt, which is considered to be one of the purest salts on the planet. Harvested from the deepest veins of the Himalayan Mountains, it has never been exposed to modern day pollution and impurities, creating a gorgeous pink color when harvested due to the high mineral content — all of which are needed in a healthy diet.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Saratoga Specialties Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road