San Carlo Rodeo Chips di Mais King Size
Taste test: These were kind of like an Italian version of Fritos, with some differences.
Shapewide, they were rectangular, a bit wiggly, dimensionwise just slightly off from square, with the width about twice as wide as regular-size Fritos, and the length about the same length. They had random wiggly shapes, but not the type of curvature that is typical of Fritos. They seemed to be cut a bit thicker than Fritos, and though the taste was similar, the Rodeo flavor seemed to be less intense than Fritos, with lower levels of oil and salt as well. The texture might have been slightly rougher too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Fritos, but not strong.
From the package: “Dal 1936 gli snack San Carlo stuzzicano il ritmo dell'appertito, atttaverso ingredienti selezionati con cura ed esperienza per ricette sapienti che danno gusto, leggerezza e piacere."~
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road