San Carlo Junior le Patatine I Piratastri
Taste test: These tasted sort of like Russet potato chips, with a similar dry kind of taste. They didn't look like your typical dark Russet chips at all — they were mostly yellow, with some browning around the edges. There was not much salt on these, but they had a pretty good taste.
The great part was that this bag came with a toy! It wasn't the pirate pictured on the front, but rather Ramazza, one of the mascots on the back of the bag, who appears to be pushing a broom.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like a slightly burnt potato.
From the package: “Ci sgranocchi e te la spassi col giochino sempre nuovo. Siamo scelte e naturali, senza aggiunte e conservanti. Tutto il buono più croccante, con il gadget più eccitante.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Lucca, Italy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road