Samyang Pop Corn Snack
Taste test: These snacks were shaped kind of like Puff'n'corn, with corn meal shaped to look sort of like popcorn, but on the small side, with a pale yellow color.
However, this version tasted quite a bit different than any of the other kinds we've tried, as those are generally flavored with cheese or butter, while this one was sweet. Most of our tatsers liked these, as some people compared the taste to cereals such as Froot Loops. Any comparison to Froot Loops should be considered high praise.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweetened corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Grits, Gind Sugar, Roasted Onion Powder, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate (E-503), Vanilla Flavor.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road