Samboy Atomic Tomato Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had widely varying levels of seasoning visible on their surfaces, and even the ones that did have lots of seasoning didn't look particularly red.
We crunched in to find some crisp, tasty, mildly crunch chips with a very sweet, though not particularly strong, tomato flavor. Nobody could quite figure out what was "atomic" about this particular tomato taste, but people still liked the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ketchup.
From the package: “We're 100% Australian owned, so we plough the profits straight back into Australia. Made in Australia.” ... “Everyone can be hit with their favourite flavour. The special crinkle cut gives a serious crunch and locks extra Atomic Tomato into the core of every chip. A flavour explosion inside!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road