Samboy Atomic Tomato Crinkle Cut Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had widely varying levels of seasoning visible on their surfaces, and even the ones that did have lots of seasoning didn't look particularly red.
We crunched in to find some crisp, tasty, mildly crunch chips with a very sweet, though not particularly strong, tomato flavor. Nobody could quite figure out what was "atomic" about this particular tomato taste, but people still liked the taste a lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like ketchup.
From the package: “We're 100% Australian owned, so we plough the profits straight back into Australia. Made in Australia.” ... “Everyone can be hit with their favourite flavour. The special crinkle cut gives a serious crunch and locks extra Atomic Tomato into the core of every chip. A flavour explosion inside!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (97 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road