Salvéo Sweet Thai Chili Tater Pops
Taste test: These chips closely resembled Popchips in their look and texture, and many of the pieces in this bag had lots of seasoning them.
The Thai seasoning was nicely sweet and somewhat hot, definitely bolder than the flavors typical of the various Popchips, and the taste was quite good. Our snackers liked the Tater Pops a lot, and most people crunched their way through multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, some Thai spices in there too.
From the package: “popped potato snack” ... “Our name says it all. In Latin it means 'in god health' and we stand true to it, offering all natural snacks that are both better for you and just plain better. Our Tater Pops are a delicious, savory snack made from potatoes that are popped, not fried, for a light & crispy crunch with 55% less fat than regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road