Salveo Multigrain Snackin' Puffs Apple Cinnamon
Taste test: This smallish bag felt like it contained just about nothing, and at 1/2 oz, it was pretty close to that.
I opened it to find seven fairly large round crisps (each bigger than the round Popchips) so that wasn't quite so little in terms of chip volume, but they were each very light. They were a much lighter shade of beige than the ones pictured on the bag. The really good news is that the puffs (made from corn, rice and oats) tasted quite good. They felt more substantial than their actual very light weight, and the mild apple and cinnamon flavoring was tasty. Our tasters were fans.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild apple cinnamon smell.
From the package: “Our Apple Cinnamon Multi Grain Puffs are packed with a natural sweet apple flavor, dusted with cinnamon and mingled with whole grains, for an unmistakably hearty and wholesome taste.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road