Salty Dog Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were generally fairly small and wiggly, with potato skin visible around the edges of each chip.
They were crunchy and loaded with a nice black pepper taste, definitely a strong flavor, but not overly peppery. Our tasters liked these chips, but unfortunately, Salty Dog could only fit so many of them in this fairly small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild pepper smell.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (127 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road