Salty Dog Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips were generally wiggly in shape, as most kettle-cooked chips are.
The chips were in a variety of sizes, and nearly all of them were unbroken, even after enduring a trans-Atlantic flight. Each chip had some potato skin visible around the edges, and a few of the chips were folder over. The crunch was good, but the chips were definitely on the greasy side of things. There was lots of potato flavor, and the chips were very crunchy, but they would have been better if they were a bit crisper and less oily.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road