Salty Dog Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips were generally wiggly in shape, as most kettle-cooked chips are.
The chips were in a variety of sizes, and nearly all of them were unbroken, even after enduring a trans-Atlantic flight. Each chip had some potato skin visible around the edges, and a few of the chips were folder over. The crunch was good, but the chips were definitely on the greasy side of things. There was lots of potato flavor, and the chips were very crunchy, but they would have been better if they were a bit crisper and less oily.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Cat Carney in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road