Salty Dog Roast Beef
Taste test: These potato chips loked like kettle-cooked chips, with generally wiggly shapes and potato skin visible almost all the way around the edges of most chips.
They had a nice crunch and a tasty seasoning that didn't necessarily taste exactly like roast beef, but nonetheless reminded me of meat and tasted pretty good. Some of our tasters thought it tasted a lot like roast beef, others detected some teriyaki.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, pretty good, maybe remotely roast beef-like.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up only the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road