Salty Dog Roast Beef
Taste test: These potato chips loked like kettle-cooked chips, with generally wiggly shapes and potato skin visible almost all the way around the edges of most chips.
They had a nice crunch and a tasty seasoning that didn't necessarily taste exactly like roast beef, but nonetheless reminded me of meat and tasted pretty good. Some of our tasters thought it tasted a lot like roast beef, others detected some teriyaki.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, pretty good, maybe remotely roast beef-like.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up only the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road