Salty Dog Roast Beef
Taste test: These potato chips loked like kettle-cooked chips, with generally wiggly shapes and potato skin visible almost all the way around the edges of most chips.
They had a nice crunch and a tasty seasoning that didn't necessarily taste exactly like roast beef, but nonetheless reminded me of meat and tasted pretty good. Some of our tasters thought it tasted a lot like roast beef, others detected some teriyaki.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smell, pretty good, maybe remotely roast beef-like.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up only the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road