Salty Dog Jalapeno & Coriander
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had very irregular shapes.
There was an excellent crunch, and the taste was quite good, as the underlying potato flavor was quite rich, and that was before you counted the very nice jalapeno and coriander seasoning, also quite tasty. There was even a hot aftertaste. So these were top-notch chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peppery smell. Maybe I can smel jalapeno too.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road