Salty Dog Ham & Wholegrain Mustard
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a fairly mild flavor that tasted good but tasted maybe remotely like ham and not like mustard at all.
With an advertised flavor like this, they've got to make a strong, bold flavor that's unmistakably ham and mustard. I would never have guessed this flavor just by taste, if not for the labeling on the bag. Still, these were pretty decent, crunchy kettle-cooked chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really that much like ham or mustard, but I like the smell.
From the package: “Salty Dog digs up the biggest & best potatoes. They're then sliced thinly and hand-cooked in sunflower oil which gives them real crunch. Like Salty, our crisps are a bit rough around the edges but they are 100% real and the seasoning we use gives them so much flavour we think they're the only hand-cooked crisps that bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road