Salty Dog Strong Cheddar & Onion
Taste test: These kettle-cooked chips were generally smallish (though unbroken) with skin visible around the edges of each chip, and they tasted quite good, with a strong hit of onion and some cheddar.
They had a nice crunch as well..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, almost like fried onions.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Leesa in Ireland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road