Taste test: The are thick, rectangular, bent chips with sort of a styrofoam consistency, made from wheat flour.
There's a lot of flavor powder on them, and some people found it a bit strong, but it's basically a mildly hot chile and lime taste. I've never been a big lime eater, so I'd say they're just OK, but if you like lime, you might like them more.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Frituras de Harina de Trigo Con Chile y Limón” ... “El Chicharrón de harina de Sabritas Diviértete con Sabritones® en fiestas y reuniones, ábrelos, agrégales limón ylo Salsabritas y disfruta de su irresistible sabor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Chili Chips (236 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Trivia: These are Kosher/Pareve.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road