Sabritas Xtra Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These potato chips from Mexico promised to go behind merely Flamin' Hot, to an Xtra level. They certainly looked the part, as there was lots of intense orange-red seasoning all over the surfaces, with just occasional glimpses of the pale yellow potato showing through.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and an immediate kick of intense seasoning, with not just heat but also a helping of lime (which wasn't noted in the name and isn't typically included in Flamin' Hot flavors). It was pretty not, maybe a notch hotter than most Flamin' Hot ones, but not so much "Xtra" as to make the list of hottest chips ever.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really hit me in the face on first whiff, then reminded me of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
This snack was discovered at La Unica SuperCenter, Greenville, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road