Sabritas Xtra Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These potato chips from Mexico promised to go behind merely Flamin' Hot, to an Xtra level. They certainly looked the part, as there was lots of intense orange-red seasoning all over the surfaces, with just occasional glimpses of the pale yellow potato showing through.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and an immediate kick of intense seasoning, with not just heat but also a helping of lime (which wasn't noted in the name and isn't typically included in Flamin' Hot flavors). It was pretty not, maybe a notch hotter than most Flamin' Hot ones, but not so much "Xtra" as to make the list of hottest chips ever.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really hit me in the face on first whiff, then reminded me of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
This snack was discovered at La Unica SuperCenter, Greenville, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road