Sabritas Turbos Flamas
Taste test: These corn-based snacks had a spiral shape similar to rotini pasta, but the type of rotini that's not so tightly wound, and lengths varied quite a bit.
They were loaded with a tasty, spicy (and very red) chili and lime seasoning. The high level of redness and the flavor were both similar to Takis Fuego, though the shape was entirely different. The taste was excellent, and the heat was intense, though it wasn't quite as strong as the even more impressive heat in those Takis.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of spices, with good heat.
From the package: “Nuevo!”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Circle K, Tempe, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road