Sabritas Ruffles Queso
Taste test: This version of Ruffles had the usual medium-width ripples and a fairly thick cut, with an unevenly applied orange-colored seasoning.
When I first crunched in, the taste seemed very similar to the Cheddar & Sour Cream version of Ruffles. However, there did seem to be a little something extra. So I tried a few more chips, and particularly after my third chip, which was loaded with orange seasoning, I noticed quite a bit of extra zing in the cheese, followed by a hot aftertaste.
Although these were distributed by Frito-Lay's U.S. division, they were branded as Sabritas, which is Frito-Lay's Mexican subsidiary, and they did indeed have a Mexican twist to their cheese spices.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell. Sort of cheddary, but just one the border of being a bad cheese smell.
From the package: “Dile hola a Ruffles® brand” ... “con sabores artificiales/artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Circle K, Tempe, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road