Sabritas Flamin' Hot Sabor Limón
Taste test: These potato chips had lots of intense red seasoning (much more red and much more intense than the two chips pictured on the front of the bag) so they really looked hot.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and pretty good crispness, with an initial taste that had just a soft heat with a good hit of lime. The serious heat arrived later in the aftertaste, and it was pretty intense — the chips ended up being every bit as intense as they looked. We shared these with lots of snackers while they enjoyed some beers, and the chips got lots of praise from our drinkers/snackers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Papas Fritas con Sabor Queso, Chile y Limón” ... “14% Más Papas” ... “A que no puedes comer sólo una”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (35 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (117 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Lime Chips (147 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road