Sabritas Flamin' Hot Sabor Limón
Taste test: These potato chips had lots of intense red seasoning (much more red and much more intense than the two chips pictured on the front of the bag) so they really looked hot.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and pretty good crispness, with an initial taste that had just a soft heat with a good hit of lime. The serious heat arrived later in the aftertaste, and it was pretty intense — the chips ended up being every bit as intense as they looked. We shared these with lots of snackers while they enjoyed some beers, and the chips got lots of praise from our drinkers/snackers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Papas Fritas con Sabor Queso, Chile y Limón” ... “14% Más Papas” ... “A que no puedes comer sólo una”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Lime Chips (150 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road