Sabritas Flamin' Hot Sabor Limón
Taste test: These potato chips had lots of intense red seasoning (much more red and much more intense than the two chips pictured on the front of the bag) so they really looked hot.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and pretty good crispness, with an initial taste that had just a soft heat with a good hit of lime. The serious heat arrived later in the aftertaste, and it was pretty intense — the chips ended up being every bit as intense as they looked. We shared these with lots of snackers while they enjoyed some beers, and the chips got lots of praise from our drinkers/snackers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “Papas Fritas con Sabor Queso, Chile y Limón” ... “14% Más Papas” ... “A que no puedes comer sólo una”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2003 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1041 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road