Sabritas Fiesta Mix
(We've reviewed many kinds of Cheetos, but not the short, stubby puffs in this bag.) The combination tastes and textures worked really well here. With all of those bold flavors, the Rancheritos may have come out the loser, as its soft crunch and comparatively mild flavor could not quite complete, but the different shapes, crunches and flavors made for a nice mix.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “¡Con todo, para todos!” ... “Botana surtida sazonada/Flavored snack mix”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chavez Supermarket, Redwood City, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road