Sabritas Fiesta Mix
(We've reviewed many kinds of Cheetos, but not the short, stubby puffs in this bag.) The combination tastes and textures worked really well here. With all of those bold flavors, the Rancheritos may have come out the loser, as its soft crunch and comparatively mild flavor could not quite complete, but the different shapes, crunches and flavors made for a nice mix.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “¡Con todo, para todos!” ... “Botana surtida sazonada/Flavored snack mix”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chavez Supermarket, Redwood City, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road