Sabritas Fiesta Mix
(We've reviewed many kinds of Cheetos, but not the short, stubby puffs in this bag.) The combination tastes and textures worked really well here. With all of those bold flavors, the Rancheritos may have come out the loser, as its soft crunch and comparatively mild flavor could not quite complete, but the different shapes, crunches and flavors made for a nice mix.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy cheese smell.
From the package: “¡Con todo, para todos!” ... “Botana surtida sazonada/Flavored snack mix”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road