Sabritas Crujiente! Jalapeño
Taste test: These potato chips from Mexico had wiggly shapes and a light yellow color, with some areas showing a bit of an orange glow, plus some scattered small green bits.
We crunched in to find that the texture was indeed in line with the largest word on the bag, Crujiente (crunchy). There was a crisp feel and a mix of spices that included jalapeño but wasn't dominated by it. Heatwise, the chips delivered a good middling burn, certainly not a scary strong one, but it did linger for a while in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell, though not particularly hot.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered at La Unica SuperCenter, Greenville, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road