Sabritas Crujiente! Jalapeño
Taste test: These potato chips from Mexico had wiggly shapes and a light yellow color, with some areas showing a bit of an orange glow, plus some scattered small green bits.
We crunched in to find that the texture was indeed in line with the largest word on the bag, Crujiente (crunchy). There was a crisp feel and a mix of spices that included jalapeño but wasn't dominated by it. Heatwise, the chips delivered a good middling burn, certainly not a scary strong one, but it did linger for a while in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell, though not particularly hot.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered at La Unica SuperCenter, Greenville, South Carolina. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road