Sabritas Crujiente! Jalapeño
Taste test: These potato chips from Mexico had wiggly shapes and a light yellow color, with some areas showing a bit of an orange glow, plus some scattered small green bits.
We crunched in to find that the texture was indeed in line with the largest word on the bag, Crujiente (crunchy). There was a crisp feel and a mix of spices that included jalapeño but wasn't dominated by it. Heatwise, the chips delivered a good middling burn, certainly not a scary strong one, but it did linger for a while in the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell, though not particularly hot.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road