Sabores Tortilla Chips Nacho Flavor
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a much different appearance from Doritos, as they were wedge-shaped rather than triangular, and had a pale yellow color, with just a light smattering of orange seasoning on most of the chips.
The chips weren't particularly crisp, but they were crunchy and tasty, with a good tortilla chips taste enhanced by a slight bit of cheese seasoning. They clearly weren't trying to out-cheese Doritos or any of their competitors here, so if you're looking for a highly cheesy chip, this would be the wrong place. But if you're willing to go for the tortilla taste and accept just a hint of cheese, these could be your chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like plain tortilla chips, with just a slight hint of cheese.
From the package: “Sabores means flavors. They're the perfect snack tortilla chips made from fresh, stone ground corn ... the same ingredients that our ancestors in Pre-Columbian Mexico used as everyday staples in their food. The distinctive taste and blend of savory spices and maize will convince you to try our other flavors. All are made with the same care, tradition and quality that we, the Murillo Family, have proudly placed into our Mi Ranchito Products since 1975.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road