Sabores Tortilla Chips Chipotle Flavor
Taste test: After trying the very lightly seasoned Nacho Cheese version of these, I was originally expecting a similarly mild flavor here.
But I opened the bag to see a healthy dose of dark seasoning powder evenly distributed over all of the chips, my expectations were raised. But then, I crunched in to find that these had the same weak crispness as the Nacho Cheese ones, as well as the same minimal flavor. There was some sort of flavor in the seasoning, but there wasn't much of it, and it wasn't hot at all. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly sharp chili pepper smell.
From the package: “Sabores means flavors. They're the perfect snack tortilla chips made from fresh, stone ground corn ... the same ingredients that our ancestors in Pre-Columbian Mexico used as everyday staples in their food. The distinctive taste and blend of savory spices and maize will convince you to try our other flavors. All are made with the same care, tradition and quality that we, the Murillo Family, have proudly placed into our Mi Ranchito Products since 1975.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1060 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road