Sabava Cheese Flavor Purple Sweet Potato Dry
Taste test: These snacks looked like fries and had a dark purple color, much like "blue" potato chips that aren't particularly blue, such as Terra Blues — not the beet-like bright purple color pictured on the bag.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch, probably more solid than any of the other fries we've reviewed, but after that initial bite, it softened up and delivered a nice texture along with a very tasty flavor. There was a nice initial cheese taste, sort of parmesan-like, followed by a rich potato flavor. It didn't really say "sweet potato" to me, as it was more like those blue potatoes, but I liked the mix of cheese and potato a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Sabava Purple sweet potato dry picked fresh ripe Purple sweet potato.” ... “Using low-temperature vacuum dehydration process.” ... “Open bags of instant, fashion leisure food.” ... “Breakfast, leisure, playtime, picnic, KTV, Office afternoon tea.” ... “High fiber course grains food.” ... “Country of origin: Vietnam”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Viet Nong Food Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kier Byrnes. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road