SE Grocers Sriracha Flavored Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, curvy ripples and fairly flat overall shapes for most of the pieces. There was lots of orange seasoning on the surfaces, but it was unevenly applied.
We crunched in to find a good crunch and strong, spot-on sriracha flavor that kept getting hotter. It wasn't killer hot, but it was pretty darn hot and extremely tasty. Maybe the best sriracha-flavored chips we've had!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but tangy like ketchup, not hot like sriracha.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “We care about our products, which is why we offer great-tasting, quality goods at an affordable price. SE Grocers has everything you could want at a price to suit your wallet.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Southeastern Grocers
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road