SE Grocers Sriracha Flavored Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, curvy ripples and fairly flat overall shapes for most of the pieces. There was lots of orange seasoning on the surfaces, but it was unevenly applied.
We crunched in to find a good crunch and strong, spot-on sriracha flavor that kept getting hotter. It wasn't killer hot, but it was pretty darn hot and extremely tasty. Maybe the best sriracha-flavored chips we've had!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but tangy like ketchup, not hot like sriracha.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “We care about our products, which is why we offer great-tasting, quality goods at an affordable price. SE Grocers has everything you could want at a price to suit your wallet.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Southeastern Grocers
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Sriracha Snacks (32 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road