SE Grocers New Orleans Blend Potato Chips
Taste test: Based on the "New Orleans Blend" name and description as "spicy, savory, salty and sweet," we figured that these chips were a knockoff of Zapp's Voodoo potato chips, and thankfully, they turned out to be just that.
The chips were generally smallish and had curvy shapes with a yellow base and some unevenly applied orange seasoning. We crunched in to find a mild crunch and a whole lot of excellent flavor, mainly some sweet and savory stuff like ketchup and barbecue sauce, along with a vinegar zing. When we put these on the table for some folks enjoying sandwiches and drinks at a bar, some couldn't resist crunching on far too many chips and insisted that the bag be moved to the other side. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice savory, somewhat vinegary smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Southeastern Grocers
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road