SE Grocers New Orleans Blend Potato Chips
Taste test: Based on the "New Orleans Blend" name and description as "spicy, savory, salty and sweet," we figured that these chips were a knockoff of Zapp's Voodoo potato chips, and thankfully, they turned out to be just that.
The chips were generally smallish and had curvy shapes with a yellow base and some unevenly applied orange seasoning. We crunched in to find a mild crunch and a whole lot of excellent flavor, mainly some sweet and savory stuff like ketchup and barbecue sauce, along with a vinegar zing. When we put these on the table for some folks enjoying sandwiches and drinks at a bar, some couldn't resist crunching on far too many chips and insisted that the bag be moved to the other side. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice savory, somewhat vinegary smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Southeastern Grocers
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road