Rylees Sweet Onion Potato Chips Kettle Cooked
Taste test: These potato chips had a medium-yellow color, with lots of skin around their edges, and most of the chips had wiggly shapes.
They were crunchy and crisp, with a thick cut, and the sweet onion seasoning was fairly subtle. They tasted good, as the slight onion seasoning mixed well with a good potato flavor and just a little salt for a nice taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly oniony.
From the package: “The Reason To Snack” ... “Rylee is a beautiful girl born with Microcephaly, a neurological disorder that affects nearly two percent of all children. 'The Reason To Snack' is to help build awareness and support children with Microcephaly.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rylee's Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published July 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road