Rylees Sweet Onion Potato Chips Kettle Cooked
Taste test: These potato chips had a medium-yellow color, with lots of skin around their edges, and most of the chips had wiggly shapes.
They were crunchy and crisp, with a thick cut, and the sweet onion seasoning was fairly subtle. They tasted good, as the slight onion seasoning mixed well with a good potato flavor and just a little salt for a nice taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just slightly oniony.
From the package: “The Reason To Snack” ... “Rylee is a beautiful girl born with Microcephaly, a neurological disorder that affects nearly two percent of all children. 'The Reason To Snack' is to help build awareness and support children with Microcephaly.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rylee's Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road