Rylees Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips Kettle Cooked
Taste test: This bag contained smallish potato chips with somewhat wiggly shapes, some bits of skin around the edges and generally a golden yellow color, with some browner areas.
The had a good crunch and a lot of barbecue flavor. The taste was much sweeter than I expected for the "Mesquite BBQ" label, as it was really almost a sweet barbecue taste, though the sweetness was tempered a bit by the mesquite. I had them with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and the combination worked well.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “The Reason To Snack” ... “Rylee is a beautiful girl born with Microcephaly, a neurological disorder that affects nearly two percent of all children. 'The Reason To Snack' is to help build awareness and support children with Microcephaly."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Rylee's Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road